Sunday, October 9, 2011

MOVING

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH is all I can say at this point. I am one crazy lady. we have 7 days left here in Colorado and 4 of them I am working. one day we have the girls birthday parties the other 2 leaves me packing with 3 kids. But we are ready to be a family and Acen is ready to have a guy in the house again. Mom doing all theboy-scout things has not been his type of fun.

Irelynn has manged the art of undressing. This is fine till we do it with a poopy diaper. So not looking forward to that day. Today she was so proud of herself when I went to get her out of the crib! Holding her pjs and standing all on her own.

I am not sure were this year has gone, I was just thinking that this weekend last year I was in labor and Justin and I were doing a mad rush to the hospital..... just in time for them to get 5 big contractions, call the Dr to do the c-section, but by the time that happened she was happy again and labor had stopped. We had to wait a whole week longer for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers