Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Summer is over..... tear ;(

The pool has closed down for yet another year :(  What will I do with my kids for the next few weeks while it is still very warm out? I find myself in this same spot at the end of every summer. We live at the pool just about every day from openish till the HOA board is kicking me out of the hot tub every night. For our family the hot tub is were family meeting happen. Dad is talked into new cars for Andrew and I. If you are in need of money the best place to ask is in the hot tub. My kids have learned if you want a sleep over wait till mom is relaxing in the hot tub. I look at it as carring on a bit of the Schmohr in me. (Justin is not a hot tub kinda guy)


Callia has managed to loose her two front teeth. She now talks with a lisp and no one can understand her. She loves it, due to the fact that she has to repeat everything 10 times and loves hearing herself talk. oh and in case anyone is counting that is 6 she has lost so far. she is counting all her money the tooth fairy bring her and will bring her. Our tooth fairy brings 2 dollars for the 1st tooth and a dollar after that., However callia thinks that the back teeth should be worth more because they are bigger. Tooth fairy does not agree, she does have 3 kids in this house to look after and she is on a budget. 

Irelynn started standing on her own this week! We are so proud of her, however I will yell at her so she does not do it for too long and falls. Justin really wants to be around for her 1st step and I am hoping it will happen in 6 weeks when he can get here for the girls birthdays. I know that most dads miss the 1st steps but usually they are in the same state as the kid. I really am not asking for too much here.

With summer ending... in our family that does not mean fall is here It means HOCKEY SEASON is here!!! Acen is all geared up and waiting for it to start. This year will be his last year as an 8and under.. He will age up to the big kid and travel next year. Not sure how I feel about that, however i am very excited that this year moms and dads are not allowed into the locker room!! score for me!!! Hockey gear+Callia+baby=One unhappy mom.

At work we have a very soft fabric called Sherpa, my girls are crazy for sherpa. we have pillows and blankets and chairs all made of this stuff. We have so much because it was causing fighting between callia and Irelynn (who has a bit of a temper). Everyone now has her own and my house can go back to somewhat peaceful.


Pic to come as soon as my computer and internet agree with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers