Saturday, August 13, 2011

Still Here

So here we are still in Colorado. Justin has been living out of a hotel for about the past 8 weeks and is hating every day he is in the very small walls of room 310. I visited him with the baby last week and was house hunting, 58 different apartment complexes and over 12 houses and we just cant find anything. We have changed our plans and the kids and I will stay here in Colorado and Justin living in Texas. We are shooting for Christmas.
While in Midland I tracked down our house that I lived in way back in 1986. Looks about the same but with lots of trees. It seems that over the years they added a pool, the pool guys were there giving me strange looks as I took pics.

Acen and Callia have been in Carpinteria for the past few weeks with my parents and brother. Andrew got a new puppy this summer, a black lab and Acen has fallen in love with him. He was plotting how to bring him home in his back pack, mom put an end to that very fast. maybe once we have a nice size house and a huge back yard we can help him with his dream of having a black lab. Callia was telling me how she swam with a seal that was about 6 feet away from her. According to her it was a boy seal because it was gray. When I asked her what color a girl seal was she said not gray. 6 feet is friend making distance, good thing she did not want to plot how to bring him home.

Irelynn has started to use her walker she has. Its in the shape of a stroller so in walking around the house she gathers her toys in the stroller part. When its full she just runs laps around the house. I took her today to get her first pair of walker shoes she (really me) picked out some nice broght silver ones with rainbow colors. She likes them so much they make a great sound when she stomps her feet on the floor. Her new thing this week is barking at the dog, and her aunts dog. she will stand at the glass door and bark along with the dog, however today she was a little upset with him when he wanted her little clip animal that she is in love with.
Irelynns daddy got her some texas gear, I had her in it one day and everyone was asking how old my little boy was, so I will have to add something more to the outfit to make it a bit more for a girl.


we are a bit upset with the dog here and will not look at mom. Her and torch are in a major fight here. She even pushed him off the stairs. What a temper she has and everything she does makes my mom think of me this has given me some major gray hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers