Monday, August 22, 2011

First day of school!!!

Acen and Callia started school today. Acen is in 3rd grade and callia in 2nd. I am starting to feel very old when people ask what grade my kids are in. They had to get up very early this year as they stated a new school due to the school they were at last year being closed. They now attend Lukas and seem to really like it so far, other then it starting a whole hour earlier. Oh and i happened to point out that they were almost wearing the same shirt and was that a big mistake. Callia after having 6 different outfits on already had to change again and was not happy with me when she ran out of time to change once again.

Callia's day went pretty smooth. she got to meet the nurse. She lost her front tooth!! however we are now down to 5 front teeth and all our words have a slight lisp to them and according to her she can only eat ice cream and white noodles (that just happens to be a top on her dinner list). Then after school she bumped her top lip and now has no teeth and a fat lip. We now look like a hill billy with missing teeth. Only my child could go to a new school on the first day and come back for the second looking like I hit her.

Acen's day went great. He is in the same class with his best friend, Meghan. They have been in that same class every year and even before that in daycare. If you ask her they are boyfriend and girlfriend, but don't let Acen know she says that. He is a bit upset that he came home with homework on the first day, I have a hard time with this seeing as it was me who had to fill out the paper and sign it.

Irelynn turned 10 months this last week. We are still wearing our 3-6 month clothing and mom is getting rather tired of the same things over and over. I am the last person who would have guessed that she would have stayed so small. In the last few days her two bottom teeth have come all the way in and she can use them to her advantage. Word of advice watch your nose, she will go after it. I have tried and tried to get some pics but its just not going to happen.

During this whole process of getting the house ready to be put up for sale. I have become a master painter and electrician. Best part is everything works when i get done with it! I have learned a lot of tricks and my next one will be resurfacing a bath tub. Just call me Mrs. Fix-it.

Justin found an apartment last weekend. It is a small one bedroom in Odessa but for him it works and he can have a home cooked meal. He got some what set up and had to leave to the field 2 days later. Its a bit strange living apart and not knowing what his place looks like. We are planning on seeing him again for the girls birthday in October!! The kids and I can not wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers